All This, At No Added Cost! (10 Things I Love That Cost Nothing)
This week’s topic: 10 Things I Love That Cost Nothing
My spin: The Early Parenting Years
1. Getting a phone call from my mom at 6:20 in the morning asking if I’m aware that the toddler has my iPad and is Skyping her. (I wasn’t…)
3. The sweet smell of the air in the room I’m in when the toddler insists that “Daddy change me!”
4. Collapsing in bed at 7:31 PM.
5. Sleeping past 6:01 AM.
6. Numbers 4 & 5 on consecutive days.
8. The enchanting glow of the 400 LEDs in my bedroom (clock, cable box, other clock, stereo, phone, humidifier, etc.) that, sometimes, keeps my from tripping over the dog and baby toys when I get up to pee in the middle of the night.
9. Leftovers, and my gratefulness that everyone in my family eats them willingly.
10. These smiles: